Research topics: analytic number theory, spectral theory of automorphic forms, hyperbolic lattice point counting, Quantum Unique Ergodicity, Zeta and Dirichlet L-functions.
- Prime Geodesic Theorem in the 3-dimensional Hyperbolic Space, joint with D. Chatzakos and G. Cherubini, (preprint), arXiv:1712.00880, 2017
- On the Value distribution of Two Dirichlet -functions, joint with Y. Petridis, Funct. Approx. Comment. Math., 58, no. 1, 2018, pp. 43-68
- Lattice Point Counting in Sectors of Hyperbolic 3-space, Q. J. Math, 68, issue 3, 2017, pp. 891-922
- Numerical Investigation of Exponential Sums Over Eigenvalues in , appears in Local average in hyperbolic lattice point counting, with an Appendix by Niko Laaksonen in Math. Z., 285, issue 3-4, 2017, pp. 1319-1344
(see here for a discussion on the numerics, and links to the programs and data)
- Quantum Limits of Eisenstein Series in , arXiv:1511.07411 (submitted)
- Discrete Mean Values of Dirichlet -functions, joint with Y. Petridis, The Analytic Theory of Automorphic Forms, Oberwolfach Report, 8, no. 3, 2011
My doctoral thesis “Quantum Limits, Counting and Landau-type Formulae in Hyperbolic Space“,
and master’s thesis “Discrete Mean Values of Dirichlet -functions“.